Monday, April 21, 2008

"Zap Bah Lang" photos....

lolx...
burn this few roll around one and half months...
very excited when waiting the photo output...
quite satisfied except my fisheye sensia...
wondering y output will be green color...
I want red color man... sux...

Lomo Gathering




Blur -.-


Nasi Goreng Polaroid...


Burning...


Smallfish x Nasi





again..


Lake garden...


Flag...


My teamate...


Jumper...


me...


Skating...





Love this...


Peace...


....


Damn nice color.. Like it...


Pavilion....


KLCC>..




Sky 21 Birthday...

..l..


lolx... cute mou???


Sky birthday...


Making wish...


da cake...


Jump again...


My 2 cousin...






That all for all da burn..
XD...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

哇,那个jumper很搞笑咯~!!
klcc那张,我喜欢~!
嘻嘻~!!

加油~~

Kenny_Yong said...

哈哈。。。
jumper...
meow 教我的。。。