Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ipoh Trip...

Another busy week for me again...
lolx...
last week malacca trip,
this week Ipoh trip...
actually nth much for ipoh...
only eat, eat and eat...
I cant even finish my lomo in ipoh...
only burn 15 photos...
so haven develop the film...
share with u some photos by my fren DC...

on the way to ipoh... around 7pm ++ only going...

on the way to ipoh.. Coco dunno pump diesel... XD...


arrived around 10, went for “Ipoh 牙菜鸡"... not bad...


after dinner, drink drink drink = drunk... lolx...


another day early morning... very long time nvr bicycle...


I teaching loong how to play... haha... Noob loong...


after that went to " Pi Lik Dong"...


Pray...


Poser... XD...


Loong noob...


Damn tired after climbed to the top of "Pi Lik Dong"...


Panaroma...


forgot where is it... xD...


another temple...


after temple went back to house... after that went to "water fall"...


Syiok...


only at waterfall a while, then we leaved coz raining...


On the way to dinner, we saw the nice scene...
cant wait to took a photos...


Our dinner... delicious....


prawn too...

nice dinner at ipoh... better than malacca dinner...
malacca dinner farking sucks... ..l..
after dinner, around 9pm something, then we back KL...

This 2 weeks quite enjoyed my weekend...
normally only sleep on weekend...
sad coz this fri-sun cant join lomo trip to penang...
coz gonna prepared for my exhibitions on next week at central market...
Hope everything well for my exhibitions...
after exhibitions, gonna graduate....
T_T 3 years, so fast...
will be post more photos after I finish my lomo... ^_^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

看起来真得很好吃哦~
我又要~
鸡饭和虾~
那个日落的,很美!!

ten1o said...

that loong noob pic very funny ;) HAPPY trip..!

Anonymous said...

so syok~ Look at the foods~~~