Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Malacca Trip...

Planned long time ago for this trip...
Finally got chance XD...
Even i jz slept 2 hours b4 the trip, but still very enjoy for da trip...
Took some photos...
Burn alot... wakaka...

LCA - Elitechrome 200

Me and Mr.Bin ...


cun car... modified so nice...


Kids...


Nice car...


This car playing trance song too... lolx...





Jonker...


Ice Kacang... not nice one... -.-


Asam Laksa...



Temple..


Cool...


Love this...


When I say Hi to u, U must hi to me.. lolz...


top view...


My gang...


Nice bridge... I almost fall to sea... XD...


seaside....


Love this most...


Top gun... wakaka...


Jonker street night market...

Vivitar - Velvia

Red house...





My frens....









Fisheye - Sensia

me... XD...


Chiki, RM2 pls...


Cun...


Me and cassey...


sky? or coco???

This 3 damn "sai dam" ... Like tikus... XD...


MX...


Love this too...


me at the end of bridge...


.....

Dinner at malacca totally suckx...
bitch restaurant.. ..l..
bitch... ..l..
sux foods... coconut sucks too...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

那张你很喜欢的,我也是很喜欢~
哈哈!可是天空看起来很恐怖···
嘻嘻~
哪个3轮车回播音乐的,你没来一段shuffle吗?
那边的食物真的很难吃吗?
我又要去!!!!!

Kenny_Yong said...

其实我很多张都喜欢。。。
哈哈///
恐怖灭??
不会拉。。。
我发现天空越来越漂亮了。。。
本来想shuffle的,可是我不会。。。
我很不幸,去到那间不好吃的罢了。。。

Anonymous said...

我去的马六甲透过你的镜头变得不一样了。

Kenny_Yong said...

lolx...
真的吗???
yen ming 有blog吗??