Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tagged By Won

Instructions : Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Are u hot tempered?
Sometimes... Depends on wat... XD...

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
XD... I still got...

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
I wish to go HK again -.-, aor Taiwan....

4. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
I have a successful future....

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yeap. Y not???

6. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My family and Friends...

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
XD.... All da racun stuff in my WTB list...

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Depends on situation... lolx...

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Friendly, pretty and sexy...

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Treat me by a real heart... No fake -.-

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
cheater... faker...

12. How much u love your friends?
I dun even know how much i love.... But I jz try my best ^_^

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or wound you rather they keep quiet?
Point it out to me pls...

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Friends, Family...

15. If there's an option, what would u like to do in the future?
I wish I can get what i need...

16. What makes you feel happy?
Hanging out with frens...

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Dont get mad easy... -.-

18. What is the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
Seems like nothing happen that make me shock....

19. What makes you feel disappointed?
About a farking sucks characterlistic that someone have... but, now i know.... It's not late actually...

20. What you interest recently???
I love to see "cloud" recently... I feel that it's very nice when "cloud" gather together... XD...

Peoples that i tagged :

-Kenneth

-Wui Mun

-Ten10

-Rice

-Smallfish

-Edmund

-Bell

-LMZ

No comments: