Monday, June 30, 2008

Saturday...

When friday night, I still wondering going or not...
At the end, I went for that...
early morning, went to breakfast near times square...


Around 7am something....


This look delicious, but sucks at all...


It's cost Rm12 somemore, no next time for that restaurant...

Oopps, I haven mention what i gonna do...
I gonna Q-up for a cap... lolz...
Around 830am I arrived...
WTF?????? No one Q-ing????
I'm the 1st one????
That time, I not happy actually...
I wondering izzit I see wrong date...
I have no laptop for on9 tat time...
OMG.... I started to called my fren for help...
Luckily my fren still on9-ing...
After confirmation, its is the actual date...
Well, after that I not scared anymore... ^_^


While waiting the shop opening on 12pm....

Meet some new frens there ^_^


Finally waited until 12pm...


The shop interior design...

DOPE X Fuschia cap totaled 100pcs...
50 pcs released last few months at singapore...
Now malaysia only release 10 pcs...
I'm the lucky one...

This photo grabbed from "What's Good" blog...


Some tee...


This not bad ^_^


Cool...


This is what i got...


Nice packaging...


DOPE...


4 of 100...

No comments: