Sunday, June 8, 2008

Little Pick Up....

My little pick up for my birthday... ^_^
Kiktyo X Aki for my birthday present...
I wait Kiktyo X Aki Crooked Tongues long time ago...
hehe... Finally I got it... Hard to find....
Here some photos....


Back part of the tee....


....


nice details....





Front part...

Another Kiktyo x Aki...
This jz normal...
not much details as Crooked Tongues...
I can say latest Kiktyo X Aki less of details...
mayb cut cost???
lolx...


Another new kicks for me...
Thanks for my gang who hook me up for my birthday...


fresh kicks...


NB 576...


Love this...



Nikon D80 baby...
I gonna grab u asap...
Wait me...
yeah...

2 comments:

ten1o said...

hey son, happy bday ya ^-^ nice pick up.. n nice bai jia.. hehehehhehe

Anonymous said...

Ur tee I saw it from a shop at the garden~keke~
quite nice!!!