Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekend...

It have been long time nvr hanging out with my family on sunday to shopping center...
hehe...
went pavillion on last weekend...
was hungry around 5pm...
Although pavillion have alot of restaurant, but we cant make a decision for what kind of restaurant...
at the ended, ended up for this Italy Restaurant...
"Pastamania"...
My family jz gv a try on it (actually we scared the food was sucks)...
frankly, the food is not bad...
damn full...
hehe...
here some photos...


The plate....


Choice of "Spaghetti"...
This is second time I ordered Spaghetti outside ^_^...
suprised??? haha...
Now I only know Spaghetti have butterfly shape -.-
so bad...


My spaghetti...

after finished dinner, went to Lot10...
I'm damn sad coz i forgot bring my lomo -.-
shit... that feel is damn sucks...
ended up, I saw this car front of Pavillion..
My feel more sucks coz i din bring my lomo...
no choice, use hp took photos...
Very nice "wolkswagen" car by "converse"...
It's a music event of "Converse"...
Total have 3 cars...


Front view... wondering wat kind of number plate for this... cool???


side view... this car interior is so cool...


air brush on car...

after that went to Lot10...
Thanks to my sis for da birthday present...
seriously I interest this kind of shirt started from CNY...
No more streetwear tee to me on following months...
It's kinda boring on it...
kicks and head porter are welcome... ^_^


from Esprit... thanks again...

after that back home...
joined my gang to kepong for ice -.-
kinda free, went kepong jz for tat ice...
The ice is not bad, but cost rm5.9...
kinda expensive for cup of ice... lolx...



A nice weekend for me... ^_^

No comments: