Friday, May 30, 2008

Hi-Tea..

last sunday went Cyberjaya Marriot Hotel for hi-tea...
It has been long time nvr hi-tea with my relative...
I remember passed year, every few months went for hi-tea once time...
I know my grandma damn like it... hehe...
The hotel is grand and huge...
I forgot to the the food photos...
Went alot hi-tea b4...
but no one have musical band...
but here got... :)
even they is malay, but they know to sing chinese/cantonese song as well and some spanish song too...
They even came over our table sang for us...
lolx...


musical band...


lolx... my daddy with the singer...


poser...

except the musical band...
they still got CLOWN...
his name "YoYo"...
haha... nice name...
Damn funny clown...


cute???


clown make balloon for my cousin....





lolx... nice??? haha... cant fit -.-


clown with my grandpa...


my little sis with clown...


Me with hype active cousin...

Learned some magic from clown...
WoW... nice one...
got chance show u all...
haha....


after that, we went for pool...
Damn long time nvr play pool...
even my sis also better than me...
lolx... Mayb I getting old... T_T


tat all for sunday...
damn tired coz i jz slept 2 hours then went for hi-tea...
haha...

5 comments:

Ivan Liaw said...

lol... u mean carmen is better den u in pool? icic..

Anonymous said...

[img]http://bp2.blogger.com/_Xn9RUxfhtD0/SD8BSV2g6UI/AAAAAAAAA9s/trR3pP7A_mo/s1600-h/Image257.jpg[/img]
u looked gay..lol..

Anonymous said...

lol..wrong link..
[img]http://bp2.blogger.com/_Xn9RUxfhtD0/SD8BSV2g6UI/AAAAAAAAA9s/trR3pP7A_mo/s1600-h/Image257.jpg[/img]
where's ur eyes?

Anonymous said...

this looked gay..
[img]http://bp0.blogger.com/_Xn9RUxfhtD0/SD8Hc12g6bI/AAAAAAAAA-k/JT_gC6r2D3k/s1600-h/IMG_0549.JPG[/img]

Kenny_Yong said...

I closed my eye -.-