Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cuppacakes...

WoW...
Seriously I kena racun of cuppacakes since tat day wondermilk sponsored in my final exhibitions...
Thanks wondermilk...
Wondermilk is under one of my lecturer "Ena"...
I think she is one of the boss???
lolx....
Last week me with my sis went damansara uptown to find out the shop...
Actually I not so confirm where located...
hehe...
find around 20 minutes...
Finally found it...
too bad small size sold out...
seems so far to there....
from KL to damansara jz for cuppacakes...
so jz bought the big size one....
bought 12pcs in wondermilk...
here some photos...


the packaging look cool...


WoW... nice design... nice effort...

After checked out the website,
and I went to the shop,
I saw my lecturer "Ena"was designed the cuppacakes in the workshop...
haha...
nice effort Ena...
very interesting cuppacakes...
Will drop by next time...

Here some design i grabbed from Wondermilk website...









For more info, press the link below...

Wondermilk website press here....

3 comments:

Ah Eva Eva said...

wow. the cupcakes is definately irresistable!!!

Anonymous said...

i love cupcake now!!!

Kenny_Yong said...

yeap... kena racun too...
haha... welcome eva... :)