Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Chilis...

Went for chilis for dinner with my frens...
Thanks for da meal ^_^


Chilis Grill & Bar...


Big Mouth Burgers...


Chocolate milk shake...


Magarita... *Sour*...


Triple play ^_^ the sauce is nice...


WoW...


Spaghetti with meat sauce... I ordered a beef spaghetti... wtf???
the waiter should ask whether I want beef or chicken... Damn...


Lamb Shoulder...


Lamb...


Dessert...


Chilis comment card...


Happy-ing...


3 of us...


Photo testing by "Kat"... lolx...

After the meal, went for movie - "Kungfu Panda"...
the movie not bad...
1 question I not understand in the movie, I wondering how panda's mum look like... LMAO...
Y din show his mum???
Oh shit, 1st time I ate beef... I'm son of God *Guan Yin*...
Sorry, no next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

哦~
吃牛肉~!!哈哈~
不用紧,观音妈会原谅你的~
你的生日很精彩咧~