Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sunday afternoon went to Mid Valley... ^_^
damn long time I never hang out on sunday...
always sleep sleep sleep on sunday...
I wanted to this restaurant long time ago...
Finally tried it...


Ding Tai Fung... as i know this restaurant famous in foreign country... izzit>?


with my 2 frens...


Interior... I can say the interior is normal, but food is delicious...


Siu Long Bao...


Jasmine tea... nice quality tea even costly...


My food, sweet & sour chicken... Love it...

after that hang out in mid-valley...
I found Kenko fish spa...
dun even know mid valley have this outlet also...

This photos took in front view of that shop...
my fren heard the workers said to customers, the best is do it when the fish is hungry... LMAO...
after that my gang bought a Kenzo fragrance as a present for friend birthday too...
The bottle design is nice... I din take the photo..
only few hours hang out at mid valley, then i gonna rush to my grandpa birthday...


Happy Birthday to my grandfather... This cake so tasty... Love it...


My grandpa...





Family photo...

food is jz normal on this restaurant....
no comment for that...

that's my busy weekend... ^_^
I wish every weekend full of appointment too coz,
I have to work soon -.-
everyday 9-6 at office... damn -.-
enjoy the life now ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yup~ Din Tai Fung's nice~!
"Din Tai Fung was ranked as one of the world's top 10 restaurants by The New York Times."