Monday, July 7, 2008

Sunday aka family day...

early morning 8am woke up on sunday, how sad??? =.=
I dunno y cant sleep well -.-
so after that went to pavillion with my family...
since I invited by Westin Hotel for dinner coz I'm their member... lolz...
so called Westin Hotel for reservation...
Westin Hotel service is good, after called for reservation within 10 minutes, I got a sms for verify the time and location for da dinner...
Traffic jam when headed to Pavillion coz of protest -.-
I miss food replublic's food so much...
but ended up, Q for J.co donut coz only few ppls waiting...

IMG_1617
Ice Milo Dino...

IMG_1619
my breakfast & lunch ^_^

IMG_1620
Tira miss u delicious....

IMG_1640
Cappuccino flavor..

IMG_1633
My sis, Natalie...

after finished, walked around with my family...
racun burberry polo tee -.- I love it...
beside that, I saw this...
IMG_1643
What car is this??? -.-

IMG_1644
Very nice...

IMG_1649
Interior of Pavillion...

after that, I went to sungai wang and times square to checkout backpack...
not much nice backpack...
still feel the nike laptop backpack is the best...
Damn, sungai wang got malay hardstyle show -.-
wtf??? so noisy...
damn annoying...

When 7pm, me and my dad headed to Westin hotel for dinner ^_^
wow, nice one...
here some photos...
IMG_1723
The Living Room at Westin Hotel...

Some photos shooting when waiting foods...
IMG_1713
I love this...

IMG_1702


IMG_1658
Bread and Butter...

IMG_1668
Appetizer...

IMG_1681
Crabcake...

IMG_1690
Stim Salmon... I love this, I din really try salmon b4, this is 1st time... nice one...

IMG_1735
Roasted chicken...

IMG_1732
taste good...

IMG_1751
30-50% cooked, Lamb... fresh, but like bubble gum... haha...

IMG_1797
Dessert...

IMG_1760
I want this Coffee again...

Thanks Westin Hotel for da dinner...

I still cant manage to use well on my DSLR...
need shoot more...

1 comment:

Ah Eva Eva said...

j co donutsss.....u make me hungry...wuwuwuw~