Monday, July 7, 2008

1u outing...

I din sleep the whole night on friday coz watched ghost movie at Alvin house -.-
morning 8-9am only back home, then 12pm went out again...
WoW, I think almost 1-2 years din go 1u for shopping...
lolx...
Since long time din go, so headed to there around 12pm...
KL traffic jam, everywhere road block... DAMN...
around 2pm only arrived 1u...
the 1st things was lunch 1st...
when we going lunch, we saw a mitsubishi event...
So jz went there have a look...
but the MC of the event snatched me and my gang for a games -.-
damn hungry wei, still snatched us...
we have no choices, so jz played ^_^
only 4 of us played...
the game look easy, but when played tat time, OMFG....

IMG_1532
me...

IMG_1535
The MC helped me... lolx...

IMG_1538
Finally...

IMG_1546
The winner... I only got a pen as a gift...

After that continue lunch...
IMG_1550
this restaurant interior is nice, comfortable, but the menu sucks...
somemore everypages broke...
interior so nice, but the menu used stapler binding, how come???
coz of that, we leaved the restaurant... haha...

after that went to a japanese restaurant...
IMG_1556
ice leman tea...

IMG_1565
nice???

IMG_1567
look at this, look delicious...

but the food tasted not nice T_T'
after that, jz shopped around...
wow, I racun a Nike Laptop Backpack... DAMN...
I gonna grab it asap....
haha....
around 6pm, we leaved 1u...
back to cheras, coz my gang gonna cut their hair...

IMG_1586
boring when waiting....

IMG_1585
Shi Fu...

IMG_1588

after that went to eugenie's 21st birthday party...
IMG_1603
Ken...

IMG_1608
satay king, coco... ^_^

IMG_1610
Me and chiki...

after the party, went home and sleep...
lolx, 2 weeks saturday i sleep damn early...

No comments: