Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pick Up...

New pick up for da month...

IMG_7185.jpg
1st pick up, LG Cookie...

Well, I've to say Nokia 5610 express music casing was jz sucks...
I jz used for 1 year and the casing broke few times... F nokia...
B4 I change to LG Cookie, I love touch screen phone...
but after I changed to Cookie, I prefer hp with keypad, coz touch screen phone very annoying when sms...
I hope this Cookie not like Nokia 5610 : )

IMG_7162.jpg
Pick up for my sis...

This for myself...
A new sneaker for CNY...
IMG_7168.jpg

My 1st Air Max...

IMG_7170.jpg
Nike Air Max 1 Premium - Grey Safari

IMG_7172.jpg
I love the details for this sneaker...

IMG_7173.jpg

IMG_7175.jpg

IMG_7181.jpg


Below were some christmas gift from my friend...
Thank Q, you know who u r, right??? : p

IMG_7189.jpg


IMG_7190.jpg
shoes bag for futsal, until now I haven hv chance to use it...
U can imagine how many weeks I din play futsal : )

still have some gift, but haven take photos yet...

I think this year I got most gift compared to passed years...


OH yeah, CNY coming...
Even though my hometown in KL, but still feel excited coz can off so many days...
Going Penang during CNY to meet my buddy...
Penang, here I come ^_^