Monday, January 19, 2009

Christmas Eve and New Year Eve Celebrations...

Christmas Eve' , went Genting Highland with my colleague...
we took alot photos with fun, jz uploaded some coz lagg of time : =)
photos credit to my colleague Kenny Ng...

DSC_0215.jpg
at 1st world... even though Genting Highland full with seafood on Christmas Eve, but we still hv fun : )

Below post were New Year Eve...
Still da same, went Genting Highland also... aha...
So semangat right???
Compare to Christmas eve, New Year eve damn crowded...
Whole genting full with cars, car park fulled...
Luckily by right time I still managed to parked my car...
photos credit to my colleague Kenny Ng...

DSC_0436.jpg
on the way to Genting... I love this photo... Nice one..

DSC_0444.jpg
expose...

DSC_0448.jpg
Speeding...

DSC_0458.jpg

DSC_0519.jpg
Waiting countdown...


Anyway, that's all for Christmas Eve and New Year Eve celebrations photos....
I din upload much since damn alot photos and lag of time...
Stay tune for next post...

2 comments:

ten1o said...

expose photo very nice... ARTIST!

Kenny_Yong said...

ehe...
that's my fren photos...
will try next time if got chance ^_^