Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas - Company Annual Dinner...

I know it's a bit late, pls forgive me coz recently busy...

Christmas company annual dinner, dresscode "Back To School"
let photos tell the story...

IMG_6830.jpg
My company's christmas tree, full with presents...

IMG_6837.jpg
my tag on my present...

IMG_6843.jpg
Christmas tree decorations...

IMG_6846.jpg
me with studio manager, kitty...

IMG_6860.jpg
Studio Manager, Lau... The best dress award he got... wahaha.... Somemore with fake tattoo...

IMG_6877.jpg
so details!!! "Sekolah Samsing" badge...

DSC06051.jpg
With DIY knife!!!

DSC06195.jpg
fake tattoo...

IMG_6879.jpg
venny
IMG_6895.jpg
Creative Director got his boxer for christmas present???

IMG_6899.jpg
Luckily the boxer jz a part of his present... Look at the hat, nice one...

IMG_6911.jpg
Art Director Robert and Copy Writer Kurt...

My time for open the christmas present from my colleague...
DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg
maggi box???

DSC_0054.jpg
always buweee me, the box fulled with papers...

DSC_0649.jpg
Yeah, I got Milo...

DSC_0056.jpg
It's a nike shoes bag, I can used it when futsal ^_^, Thanks for my colleague Lai Mun...

DSC_0652.jpg
until my turn to gv the present to wang...

DSC_0059.jpg

IMG_6927.jpg
Naughty student...

IMG_6928.jpg
Group photo...

After exchanged presents, we all headed to Hotel Shangri'la for annual dinner...

IMG_6942.jpg
WoW, look at her, so happy!!!

Some foods photos... ehe...
IMG_6955.jpg
Chocolate fondue...

IMG_6976.jpg
Pizza...

IMG_6977.jpg

It's lucky draw time!!!
IMG_6978.jpg
lolx... a lots of present...

IMG_7009.jpg
nice umbrella...

DSC_0174.jpg
for sure I'm not forgot to burn my fisheye since so happening... Thanks Kenny for da photo...

Few christmas presents I got, will update asap...
still hv alot of photos to be update for the annual dinner, christmas eve, new year eve and some pick up...
stay tune...

IMG_7022.jpg
This is 1 of my favourites shoot tat day... Feel like wanna eat??? Sorry, that's a wall... Muahaha...

DSC_0803.jpg
ahem, like so PRO right??? I love this photo... Photo credits to Wang..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BACK TO SCHOOL~
seem like very fun ohh~
Happy New Year ya~Kenny~hehe^+++^

yayawoo said...

yo... the umbrella look nice!!
where can buy it?? @.@

Ah Eva Eva said...

back to skool !!! aku mau!!!