Thursday, October 23, 2008

pick up...

WoW, planned to go times square for KLPF but ended up woke up on 2pm...
Felt like not going coz late...
but then my laptop have some problem after I installed new anti-virus, the anti-virus cannot be actived well... DAMN.... original anti-virus also got such problem -.-
No choice, finally headed to low yat to fix it...
I hate all the laptop seller on lowyat, etc outside those small stall, put diff brand of laptop those... seriously, no offence...
My advice if buy laptop, go to retail shop, it's more safe...
Retail shop expensive rm200-300 but safe...
Better than used few k ended up get cheat... how sad???
I tried those small stall, almost get cheat... DAMN...
after 2 hours at lowyat, cant fix -.-
need to go others day coz technician not there...

after that headed to KLPF...
wow, damn alot racun stuff at there...
especially lens and lowepro camera bag...
I'm gv up for crumpler bag...
went to crumpler retail shop at klcc 4-5 times in 3 months, everytime also no stock...
I asked when will be restock, they answered, not sure -.-
I working soon, so I need a bag to keep my stuff...
I'm not planning to get anything at KLPF, but then accidentally I bought fastpack 250...
It's quite costly but very nice quality bag...
It can fit my laptop and camera as well...

IMG_5416 copy.jpg
izzit too much if I take this bag to work???

IMG_5413 copy.jpg

IMG_5414 copy.jpg



IMG_5433 copy.jpg

WoW, It's accidentally, but I'm happy for that...

1 comment:

DICK CHUA said...

Nice pick-up! It's a very nice bag to use! After I start using this, my crumpler left at home liao... @@ haha~