Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hari Raya...

wow... went to "Genting" with my gang last monday...
We got 2 night "Maxims" room at Hotel Genting...
Hv to say, nice suites...
Shooted some photos of the room....

IMG_5225.jpg
clothes everywhere -.-

IMG_5227.jpg
sorry for the messy room... lolx...

IMG_5267.jpg
they provided desktop computer too... stupid me still brought my laptop to there -.-

IMG_5271.jpg

IMG_5272.jpg

IMG_5387.jpg
burberry classic design, wondering is real or fake ^_^

IMG_5233.jpg
my breakfast...

IMG_5239.jpg
I miss this alot!!!!

IMG_5261.jpg
nice interior design!!!

IMG_5265.jpg
when we at lift... I love this photo...

and we all went to show also...
not allowed camera inside, but then I jz shooted while workers din noticed...
IMG_5288.jpg

IMG_5309.jpg
white tiger!!!! damn nice...

IMG_5334.jpg
wow, 4 motorbike inside the cage!!! respect them!!!

IMG_5374.jpg
WoW, It's so relax to hv a cup coffee and espresso tiramisu at there...


This is how I passed my Raya holiday!!!

1 comment:

Rolling Funbling Thug said...

Envy! I'm going to Genting this coming 27th. Planning to go for Dreamz too! Aowww.... You can snap some pics inside?