Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My lunch...

WoW, almost everyday on weekday, vegetarian be my lunch ...
finally I got my normal life back...
B4 that always 4-5am only sleep, then woke up on afternoon -.-
some of my vegetarian photos...

IMG_5403 copy.jpg
recycle box...

IMG_5397 copy.jpg
yummy!!!!

OMG, I "goyang kaki" for almost half year after graduated -.-
What I done this half year??? I guess, NO!!!
Finally I willing to work...
I will be working at Mega Advertising Sdn Bhd at Megan Avenue 1, near KLCC on Nov...
wow, I'm headache for parking at there...
Any cheap parking place near KLCC???
Most cheap also rm7 per day, still want to walk around 10 minutes -.-, my god...
Curious how will it be when I working...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suggested you to park at somewhere else near to Putra LRT station, such as KL Sentral station. Then take LRT to KLCC. Because it would be very jam when you drive to KLCC.

Kenny_Yong said...

erm, coz sometime will be work for overtime until lrt closed -.-
no choice for that///
anyway, thanks for ur suggestions...
Appreciated that///