Thursday, July 23, 2009

My new toy LC-A+...

Actually I din plan to buy LCA...
When finish working time around 6pm, I checked my mail.
I noticed LC-A+ having promotion on 1 day only for LCA 25th anniversary...
LCA discount for 25%.. WOW, 25% are so much!!!
After think around 1 hour izzit planning to buy, and another half n hour choose whether normal lens or russia len, finally planned to buy it with russia lens!!!
Eventhough Russia lens slightly expensive, but I believed at least better than normal lens...


I bought on friday, night time...
First time bought something on lomographyasia website, kinda scared for the shipping...
Waited til monday and tuesday also haven arrive... So SCARED!!!
Luckily wednesday morning answered a called from my mum, informed that my LCA arrived...
Thanks GOD...

IMG_9694
Thanks DHL :p

IMG_9706
It's the box...

I can say the idea for packaging are greats!!!
Keep have surprised when opened the box...
IMG_9716
The box from wood... Nice quality...

IMG_9725
LC-A+ camera inside!!!

IMG_9727
user manual and some gift..

IMG_9739
Free 3 roll redscale and 2 negative film!!! greats!!!

IMG_9751
This book damn nice, around 300pgs, every page with diff photos and diff descriptions...

IMG_9742
shutter buttons for decorations...

IMG_9747
Lomo LC-A+!!!

So happy when received the camera!!!
Waiting for 1st roll of Kodak EBX on LC-A+...

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Wah....nice LCA+ CAmera....love it...