Monday, June 29, 2009

Pick Up...

wow, long time nvr pick up :p

IMG_9685
my 1st madras shirt from Fred Perry...

IMG_9683
look at the logo, Malaysia fashion brand "SEED" just copy their logo and added on a "S" on that... damn shit... really love fred perry shirt...

beside that, bought some shirt from UNIQLO when went Star Cruise...
Star Cruise only passed by Singapore for 4 hours...
I alone take MRT from "Harbour Front to Tampines", damn far away, MRT took around 45 minutes for 1 way...
Luckily at the ended I managed to found the shop and bought some shirt.
IMG_9673
this for my little OX, hope u like it...

IMG_9678
This madras shirt for me : )
The design is nice, just less details on the shirt.
That only 1 tag of "UNIQLO" at the bottom part of the shirt.
It's much better if more details...

IMG_9675
even the collar hv no UNIQLO tag also...

IMG_9681
another madras from UNIQLO for me...


IMG_9687
lastly, a Lacoste polo shirt from my dear for my birthday present..
really surprised me for the present...
thanks u so much!!!

No comments: