Monday, November 10, 2008

WeekEnd !!!

WoW, finally weekend :)
worked for 1 week...
overall are not bad ^_^
jz need to wake up so early -.-
sat went to mid valley with family...
went to a thailand restaurant for lunch...
seriously me and sis didn't like spicy, but we went there hv a try too :)

photo took by 50mm lens...


IMG_5674.jpg

IMG_5683.jpg
wow, I learned thai language!!! KHOB KHUN KHA aka thank you... lolx...

IMG_5732.jpg
* life is beautiful let's make it sweet !!!

IMG_5684 copy.jpg
my sis's drink, mocha ice-blended... this is so nice!!!

IMG_5690 copy.jpg
this is mine, coconut ice blended ^_^ not bad too...

IMG_5701 copy
everytime went to thai restaurant I sure order for this... Taste normal...

IMG_5723.jpg

after that headed to shopping...
wanted to buy a Levi's jeans... but seem everywhere sold out for that design!!!
I went to pavilion last week, mid valley, the gardens, pyramid sold out too :(
mayb will restock on december... shit!!!

after that, I spotted a kids nike kicks...
IMG_5736 copy.jpg
damn cute!!!

IMG_5743
this is not kids Nike kicks... lolx...
My sis and my kicks...

IMG_5799
wow, my sis bought another pairs of Nike... love the pink colorway...

no pick up today...
only manage to bought a cup and a cup cover... hehe...
will upload the photo asap...

Night time went to kepong with my gang for Jeslyn's birthday celebrations...
Happy Belated Birthday to her...
went to Shabu-Shabu...
IMG_5753.jpg
My set...

IMG_5765.jpg
fresh meal...

When I shooting photo tat time, the waiter told me, I'm not allowed to shoot photos for serving...
WTF??? I answered him, if I know there are not allowed to take photograph, I wont step in the restaurant... ..l.. F.him...
Nothing special on their serving. Seem like scared someone taking their business idea...
I didn't try not allowed to shoot photograph for serving b4...
even 5 stars hotel allowed too...
those sux restaurant not allowed...
Seriously, all da food are not nice !!!
expensive + not full at all...
banned tat shit restaurant...
* notes Dont try that shabu shabu beside carrefour at Kepong...
not worth for money!!!


IMG_5776
the ladies!!!

IMG_5790
group photos...

sorry jeslyn, the photo u with me shaked, blur -.-
hv chance take with u again ya ^_^


I wish my penang trip will ON!!!
GogOGogO!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tq for wishes again~
sure sure~ anytime u wanna take pic with me again~ xD