Monday, November 24, 2008

So What???

Aki X Kiktyo??? So what???

IMG_6117.jpg
Sole What???

IMG_6104.jpg
This long time ago now only updated... Thanks Sole What!!!

Beside that, 2 more Aki for me!!!!!!
IMG_6108.jpg
Sexy, SeXy!!!

IMG_6109.jpg
This my favourite!!!!!!

*Come on la, dont judge me by a tee!!!

One more photo of Aki... xD...
Aki_Hoshino_DGC_Photoshoot_10.jpg
cun???

My 1st "Staple" tee...
Quality not bad, better than Stussy...
Sorry, not offence!!!
IMG_6112.jpg
dunno y grabbed this... jz love the writing...

IMG_6113.jpg
A photography tee... about?? protest???

enough pick up for this month!!!!!!!
wait for next month... lolx...
I need a new wallet!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hohoho, personally love the AKI by the beach... Nice nice

Ah Eva Eva said...

wow..nice environment :)

Kenny_Yong said...

eva eva,
ya, love the environment... ^_^

Ronnie,
lolx... the beach one limited size...
I grabbed for m size even smaller abit ^_^

Anonymous said...

u should say earlier, can help you to get bigger size during travel.

Kenny_Yong said...

aha...
nvr mind la, M size suit me also :)
see u at penang!!!!!!!!!!!