Monday, August 4, 2008

Saturday...

This post I will using english and chinese to blog coz of the food... lolx...
Yes, It's food again...
Finally, I know what kinds of photos I love to shoot...
It's food...
Anyone can intro what kind of lens is good for shooting foods???

Well, last saturday we went to Pavilion for dinner...
We headed to "DainTi Hill" at Pavilion...
Around 8pm, we arrived Pavilion "DainTi Hill", but the restaurant was fulled house... wtf???
No choice, we jz reserved a table and leaved our contact number...
While waiting, headed to Tangs for "Fred Perry" polo tee...
DAMN, I wanted that polo tee SOLD OUT!!!!!
When "Fred Perry" so hot in Malaysia???
Well, It's good... I can save my $$$... lolx...
I learned something, must ACT fast next time...

Around 1 hour, finally we got our seated...
All of us farking hungry!!!!

IMG_2906.jpg
"DainTi Hill" menu... Love the color...

IMG_2877.jpg
Interior, nice lighting...

IMG_2887.jpg


IMG_2900.jpg
Sky, Coco and Me...

IMG_2899.jpg
Ken, Chiki and Loong...

Seriously, we ordered a lot of foods...

IMG_2924.jpg
If not wrong, this named 菠菜虾羹汤 for Coco...

IMG_2929.jpg
My gang said it's "Tempura", I not sure about this... Izzit?

IMG_2927.jpg
蟹肉饭, Ken's food...

IMG_2933.jpg
黄袍加身, I love this shoot so much!!!

IMG_2932.jpg
黄袍加身... Nice name right??? Seems like it's really wearing a shirt... lolx...

IMG_2943.jpg
Nice pose... A bit over exposed for this photo...

IMG_2939.jpg
红粉佳人, nice name...

IMG_2944.jpg
WoW, big mouth... Oh yeah, He jz arrived...

IMG_2940.jpg
鳗鱼饭, Sky and Coco foods...

IMG_2952.jpg
Oppss... I forgot what name for this,but very tasty...

IMG_2953.jpg
Nice decorations... Thanks for the lighting, helps alotzzz...

IMG_2957.jpg
Loong and my foods, 猪排饭...

IMG_2945.jpg
Chiki's food, I forgot the name too...

IMG_2962.jpg
My drink, Oat Milk Tea...

Dessert time...

IMG_2994.jpg
Hot dessert, 红豆赞...

IMG_2980.jpg
Seriously I always ordered cold dessert, but this time I ordered this!!!! 木瓜紫米西米露...

IMG_2990.jpg
OMFG, DAMN nice... I can sure, I will try this again...

IMG_2972.jpg
This food named 华山... LMAO...

IMG_2988.jpg
As u can see, yellow color, so aka 黄山 ( Yellow Mountain )... -.-

IMG_2983.jpg
Rasberry, 桑葚冰沙...

IMG_2993.jpg
Strawberry flavor, 桑葚草莓刨冰...

IMG_2967.jpg
Dunno what they laugh so funny -.-

WoW, We all damn full...
lolx... After dinner nothing to do, headed to Hotel J.W.Marriot...

IMG_3015.jpg
Me, Ken and Sky...

Frankly, almost all of my gang worked at Hotel J.W.Marriot for almost 2 months when secondary school holiday... So after that, we went to poolside...
Beside poolside that coffee house interior were renovated...
When we worked at Marriot tat time, early morning 5am gonna woke up for bus ride...
Yes, is 5am coz we served breakfast for guest... Sometime even work from 7am until 11pm...
Total 16 hours + 2 hours for bus ride = 18hours... wtf???
1 day 24hours-18hours = 6 hours for sleep???
YES, less than 6 hours then woke up work again...
It's like, work like cow... lolx... I think cow sleep more than me -.-
I wondering why I'm so hardworking tat time...
Hotel J.W.Marriot aka five star hotel, but those waiter are not five star... lolx...
I'm serious... When interviewed, jz asked a question, when can start work??? easy right???

Well, we went to Hotel Westin too coz we all are the member of that...
lolx... Seriously, Hotel Westin service much better than Hotel J.W.Marriot, not coz of my customers service is bad, obviously the management of Marriot are sucks...

Some shoot in Hotel Westin kids club...

IMG_3018.jpg
Nice wall... I love this decorations...

IMG_3027.jpg
lolx... The uniform for the waiter... LMAO... Ken, dun F me if u see this...

IMG_3029.jpg
poser again...

IMG_3034.jpg
WoW, nice car...

Around 1am reached house on saturday...
A wonderful night for me ^_^

No comments: