Monday, August 25, 2008

MIFC....

I missed the firework competition last 2 weeks...
even last year I din go too...
Finally yesterday I went for photo shooting...
Firework prepared by Spain...
It's raining whole afternoon until night time... ZzzZzzzZz..
It's stop a while be4 firework start, but then rain again...
The 1st time I shoot firework, without any knowledge...
Should be meet frankie at there but then road blocked, so no choice...
Raining bring alot troubles...
B4 the show start, I watched a video, firework by Canada, damn nice...
I quite satisfied for the 1st time...
haha...

IMG_4269.jpg

IMG_4272.jpg

IMG_4275.jpg

IMG_4276.jpg

IMG_4277.jpg

IMG_4279.jpg

IMG_4281.jpg

IMG_4282.jpg

IMG_4299.jpg

IMG_4301.jpg

IMG_4331.jpg


The last 10 seconds, suddenly so much firework, I cant even adjust the setting... Abit over for this photo...
IMG_4346.jpg

IMG_4347.jpg
The last one...


Not so nice compare with the Canada firework...
Nice feeling even raining..
I sure will going on friday...
Grand Final, wait me...
Pls dun rain again... plssssss.......

1 comment:

Cheryl a.k.a. Shang Hui said...

oh my god.
I think you were sitting very near to me.
That's whay I saw that night!!!!
The exact angle!!!