Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cafe Cafe @ KL...

Well, went to Cafe Cafe @ KL for celebrated my dear's birthday : p
We went there after the Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon Festival...
Cafe Cafe @ KL serves Italian and French cuisine...
It's a classic European style cafe,
Café Café affords its patrons a unique atmosphere..

Took some pic in the cafe...
Interior is too dark, hard to shoot a nice photo...
I tried my best : (

IMG_9057
The interior of CafeCafe... The atmosphere is greats...

IMG_9062
My little Ox : )

IMG_9066
My drink... Taste good : )

IMG_9082

Appetizer, tiger prawn with scallops... the prawn so fresh...


IMG_9099
some decorations...

IMG_9101
table decorations...

IMG_9103
This is mine, their signature food, over bake codfish with scallops... Slightly expensive : (

IMG_9115
My dear ordered spaghetti, a little bit spicy, but I still like the taste : p

IMG_9119
while we waiting our dessert...

IMG_9125
dessert with my little wishing, " Happy Birthday My Dear Lai Mun "

IMG_9135
Happy Birthday, my dear : )

IMG_9136
OpPs, sorry for the blur pic : p

A very nice atmosphere place for dining...
Greats... Worth for money : p


IMG_8630
Lastly, a present from me : )