Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tired dayzzz but Excited & Happy...

8am jz sleep..
stupid figure sketching...
10.20am woke up...
go help my frens..
lolx...
luckily done everything...
i forgot to take a photo when u sit at street waiting someone for helps...
XD...
The lecturer cheated my class said that day is deadline -.-
everyone do his work until like vampire, but end up tat day not deadline -.-
after class 3pm, went mid valley with mum...
recently i love "New Balance" kicks so much...
so go there have a look...
lolx..
Today healthy dayzz for me...
eat alot mango -.-
Went to Thai restaurant with mum...
here r da food...


Mine, "Mango Chicken Chop Rice"


My Mum ordered, "Mango Sticky Rice"

not bad for da food...
after that went for "New Balance"...


The red one damn nice...


Gold details...



seriously, the "New Balance" 576 limited edition killing me..
I love the red one...
lolx...
I sure grabbing u, "New Balance 576"...
Wait, I will be coming soon...

After that went to "Sole What"...
oh my god, they decorate until so nice...
Nicer than b4...
Goodjob "Sole What"...



Dave White Drawing...

After that, I saw the Kiktyo x Aki...
oh my god...
DAMN NICE...





sexy???

I feel to grab...
but I promised myself, no more t-shirt for me...
I need to get more collar shirt...
After that, my gang bought a present for Loong...
Kiktyo latest tee...
FRESH...
Jz arrived few hours b4 i grabbed...


We grabbed the Black one...


Gold stamping....

lolx...
hope u like it...
After grabbed tat tee, back home...
night time went pasar malam again...
even i only sleep 2 hours, but so "semangat"...
haha...
Sit fren new car...
BLM...
very nice...
lolx...
Cheap and worth...
Eat tong shui with gang again...
as i said, mango day -.-
eat Mango "sai mai lou" again....
not delicious -.-
after pasar malam, went to Gilly Cafe...
My sifu sky teach use play SIAM CARD...
then we all learned...
Mat loong = 0 point...
haha...
Mat loong KAP....
lolx...
But weird, SIFU teach us, and gv us money use...
haha...
KIND SIFU...
Thanks SIFU...
2am only reached home...
lolx...
Excited day for me...
Tired...
Sleepxxx...
ZzZzzZzZZz...

No comments: